New Frontier currently accepts unsolicited manuscripts. We receive a number of submissions, but are only able to publish a select a few. We do read all submissions we receive as we know that there are gems waiting for us. It usually takes us about four months to respond to submissions.
Before you send anything please look through our list and read some of our books. That way, you can come to understand the books we love. We encourage you to purchase one of our submission packs which includes samples of our published works.
Five handy hints:
- Write a covering letter telling us about the manuscript you are submitting, about you and include details of any previously published work. Include any relevant illustrations (no originals).
- Let us know if you have purchased our submissions pack.
- If you email your submission you will receive an automated message acknowledging receipt of your manuscript.
- If you send a hardcopy, please include a return stamped envelope if you would like the manuscript returned.
- If your manuscript is unsuccessful you will only hear back from us via return of your hardcopy. You will not hear back from us for email submissions.
How Many Words?
Maximum word length 600 words
For beginner readers, aged 5-8, word length 5,000-10,000
For confident readers, aged 7-10, word length 10,000-30,000
For middle readers, aged 11-14, word length 30,000-55,000
Your Manuscript's Destination:
For hardcopy submissions:
New Frontier Publishing
Suite 3, Level 2
18 Aquatic Drive, Frenchs Forest, NSW, 2086
TEL: (02) 9453 1525
FAX: (02) 9975 2531
Alternatively you can email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to reading your manuscript.